The 1904 Kolstad Inn is an exclusive property where every guest is both important and special. We have created a place for our guests to Relax ~ Breathe ~ Create. Our policies and customs are designed for the security, safety, and enjoyment of all of our guests.
- Reservations may be made in advance by call inn keepers at (832) 978-4076 or via email at email@example.com.
- We require a credit card to confirm and book the reservation.
- After completing the reservation process, we will e-mail to you a reservation confirmation.
- Review this confirmation carefully and contact us immediately if you have questions or concerns.
- Upon request, we are happy to mail to you a paper confirmation using the United States Postal Service.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in time is 3pm to 8pm daily. You may arrange a later check-in time by contacting the innkeeper directly.
- Check-out time is 11am daily. Payment is due upon check-out.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, personal checks, traveler’s checks and cash.
- If paying by cash or check, we may require an advance deposit if you do not provide us with a credit card when you make your reservation.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations must be made one week in advance.
- “No-shows” will be charged the full amount of their reservation.
- Events, special weekends, and holidays may require a special cancellation policy, as described below.
- Our cancellation policy may change at any time for any reason, at the innkeepers’ discretion. Typically, our cancellation policy will only change for special promotions, holidays weekends, or other special events.
- The 1904 Kolstad Inn serves a full breakfast each morning.
- Breakfast is served in the dining room from 8am to 9:30am. With advance notice, our East Texas bed and breakfast can accommodate earlier breakfast times. If you are in a rush, simply ask for a “Breakfast-To-Go.”
- We can also accommodate special dietary needs with advance notice.
- Lunch & Dinner available upon request.
- Smoking is permitted OUTSIDE.
- We charge guests a $100 cleaning fee for smoking indoors.
- Our room prices presume up to 2 occupants per room.
- Please disclose the total number of occupants upon booking your reservation.
- There is an additional fee of $29 per night for each additional occupant.
- Though we love furry four-legged friends, we regret we cannot accommodate pets.
- To ensure that your accommodation in Palestine, Texas is always clean, comfortable and welcoming, we will enter guest rooms daily to freshen bathrooms, empty the trashcans, and make the bed. However, we respect our guests’ privacy and provide “Do Not Disturb” signs for all of our guest rooms. If a “Do Not Disturb” sign is hanging on a guest room door, we will not enter the room.